Our warranty policy covers authentic Teva products purchased directly on this website; it covers manufacturing defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. A manufacturing defect applies to defective materials and workmanship.
To start a warranty claim for a product purchased from our online store, please send an email to our Customer Service team (contact details on this page) with your order number and the following photos:
· An overall picture of the shoes
· An image of the sole
· A high resolution picture of the faulty part
· The inside label
They will be able to advise you further with a warranty claim.
Items not covered under this warranty:
· Products over 1-year-old from date of purchase
· General wear and tear
· Excessive wear or misuse/abuse
· Water damage on non-water proof products