Great news, we are moving to online returns, however, during this transitional period, you will still receive returns paperwork with your order. You may use the paperwork inside your parcel or process your return via our new portal.
You can request an exchange or a refund using our new return center online!
Follow the full instructions below once you have accessed the return center:
- Enter your order number (e.g. EU123456) or email address used when placing the order and the billing postcode. Please enter everything exactly as it appears on your order confirmation
- Select which item(s) you are returning
- Select Exchange or Return. For exchanges, you will be redirected to the website to select the size or colour you want.
- Select the method you’ll be returning your order by from the list
- Confirm your original delivery information (amend if needed).
- Click on complete my return, note that returns are free, and you won’t be charged to exchange or return an item.
- Complete your return by downloading and printing the return label- The first page contains the return label, the second page your return slip.
- Please make sure to include the return slip in your package, without it, we can’t process your return
- Securely tape the return label in your package and return to your nearest drop-off point and keep hold of any proof of postage.
Please note that items from different orders cannot be returned within the same package, combining orders will slow down the refund process! If you want to return different orders, please use different packages when possible and make sure to always include the return slip.
Please allow up to 10 working days from the date of return for your exchange or refund to be processed. An email will be sent once the return is processed for a refund or exchange and the returns portal can also be utilised to track its progress.
Refunds will be processed back to the original payment method only. For credit and debit card transactions, we advise that funds can take 7-10 working days to be processed by your card issuer. If any exchange cannot be processed due to lack of inventory, then a refund will be issued.
Items must be returned in their original branded packaging. Items worn or damaged cannot be accepted and will be returned to the customer at the original address provided.